Cloud Storage: The Sky’s The Limit (Seminar Series)
Cloud Storage: The Sky’s the Limit (Seminar Series)
In this seminar we will talk about three different Cloud-Storage tools: Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft One Drive. Each of these tools has their own set of features but they all have the same core functions. We will talk about variables in price and storage space. Don’t let that word “price” scare you off because all of these tools offer a limited amount of free storage.
We will also take a deep dive into an overview of each: Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft One Drive. This course is designed to help you be more efficient in today’s fast-paced work environment, no matter what type of office environment: desktop or mobile.
Topics to be covered:
- What is Cloud Storage?
- Advantages of Using the Cloud
- 3 Common Cloud Based Business Productivity Tools
- Price and Storage Space Comparisons
- Overview of Functions/Features of the Top 3
- Identifying the Best Cloud Tools for your Business…
Duration: 2 1/2 hours.