Facebook for Business
Your Social Media Campaign will be more successful if your employees are involved! The world is interested in getting to know your business or organization, but they are also interested in getting to know you, and your employees, vendors, clients, and the areas in the community whom you serve. Social Media is about building relationships.
This training will provide insight on how your business and/or organization can be engaged in a consistent and compelling Social Media Campaign and how your employees can help create a positive image of your organization.
2-Hour training topics include:
- Why a Business Facebook Page
- Overview of the page structure
- Setting goals and mapping out your Social Media Marketing Strategy – Why planning is important
- Getting your employees on-board
- Content, what type of information should be posted? Who should post? How often?
- How to get more followers
- How to engage outsiders in online conversations
- Measuring Return on Investment (ROI), the time and effort put into Social Media
- Reviewing Facebook Insights (statistics related to your business page)
- Following Corporate or Franchise Social Media Policies
- Paid Facebook Advertising
- What’s working and what’s not? What should be changed?
- Lastly, always be enthusiastic, positive and passionate when delivering the message
- Q & A (Questions and Answers)
For more information on how you can schedule training, contact us at 814-657-6800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org – training can be in your classroom, our classroom or via distance learning. We look forward to helping you grow your online presence.