Have you purchased an iPad, and need some basic instruction to get you started? In iPad Basics, you will learn how to make the most of this device. We will cover the following topics:
- getting started with the iPad
- using iOS
- using the keyboard
- browsing with Safari
- installing and managing apps
- security and general settings
- wallpaper and sounds
- managing notifications
- syncing your iPad
- managing mail, contacts, and messages
- using the calendar and reminders
- using the camera for photos and video
This course will include lots of hands-on training. Students must bring their Apple iPad.
iPad Basics can be offered in a classroom, or in a one-on-one environment at either our location or yours.
For more information, email: email@example.com or call 814-657-6800.